Job Title : SDET
Location : Princeton, NJ. Travel to client sites may be required.
- Design, Create and execute automated scripts to validate applications.
- Create Test Execution Plan and prioritize the test scenarios to run before the production deployment.
- Integrate Jmeter scripts with Bamboo to run the automation scripts on a daily basis.
- Create automated test scripts, load and performance test cases and test frameworks to execute test cases and report results.
- Work with developers on debugging the issues by using error logging tool Splunk, Cloud watch logs, Kibana, Dynatrace and also using WINSCP logs for on prem applications.
- Engage in software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing including Business requirement analysis, test design, defect logging and tracking and triaging
- Contribute to design documentation for test protocols, test networking implementations and services as needed
Requirements : Masters Computer Engineering or equivalent. Experience and/or relevant coursework in Software Engineering, Requirements Engineering, Software Processes, Software Safety, Wireless Comm and Network, Engineering Applications, Computer Arch, Design, Fault Tolerant Computing, High Perf Comp Architecture, Computer Engineering and Digital Image Processing. M-F, 40hrs/wk.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.