Job Title : Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Sr)
Location : Princeton Junction, NJ. Travel may be required to client sites on a need to basis.
Requirements : Masters of Computer Engineering or equivalent. Relevant coursework and/or experience must include Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, Digital Communications, Advanced Programming in Java, Advanced Digital Design, Wireless Systems.
- Partners with other QA's and architects to develop and establish quality assurance standards and best practices.
- Identifies and tracks system defects. Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
- Performs quality assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or release are in.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
- Builds automated processes for testing to improve quality and throughput.
- Identifying the test cases to be automated and perform Hybrid driven testing and GUI Check Points using Selenium web driver and enhance the overall functionality of application.
- Developing the Test Cases based on FRD’S and Business Rules and for Web Client Test Cases based on Use Cases, Wire Frames, Annotated Documents and Business Rules.
- Creating functional automation scripts for the report generation module using tools Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Configuring Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Test-NG, Maven tool and create Selenium automation scripts in Java.
- Execution of Batch jobs using Putty and validation the backend tables using SQL.
- Perform End to End testing by running Daily, 10-Day, Payroll and Monthly Batch Cycles.
- Developing database test cases according to assigned requirements and validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Developer.
- Perform Web services testing using SoapUI/ Soap UI Pro Tool. Validate request and response XML. Add assertions to validate the XML in Web services, SOAP and RESTFUL service.
- Performs all aspects of verification including Smoke testing, Functional testing and Regression testing on major functionalities of the application.
- Performing Input Validations, User Interface Validations, Browser Compatibility testing and Navigation testing.
- M-F, 40hrs/wk.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.