Job Title : Software Developer
Location : St Paul, MN 55101
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in tooling selection and architecture.
- Collaborate with PO team to develop effective design of the application by working a head of the development team.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of incoming and outgoing product to ensure finished product quality conformance to specification and quality deliverables.
- Develop test strategies, test cases, test procedures from functional specification and use case.
- Creating test data to test the functionalities as per use cases in testing environment before it goes live on beta site (stage).
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and /or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner.
- Run test using WebdriverIOtest automation framework, which supports BDD/TDD test framework.
- Use Sauce Lab to perform live testing and run automation test script of our web application on mobile devices.
- Creating and maintaining automation test script repository for regression test in Github version control tool.
- Execute the test script on different types of browsers to ensure cross browser testing.
- Troubleshoot the root cause of the defects.
- Generate tasks in Trello tool to log defect.
- Reporting discovered defects to relevant developers for correction.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements and works with the Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested.
- Perform GUI testing to make sure the customer portal web application meets the company DSG [Digital Standards Guide] standards.
- Pursue continuing education on new technology, solution and skills.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.