Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Roseland, NJ 07068
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze, design and develop framework to test software web application using Java, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Selenium and TestNG.
- Develop integration test cases using Spock and Groovy.
- Develop automation code using BDD, TDD techniques to test the end to end functionality of the application.
- Research on new technologies and present a POC model with feasible solution to increase the efficiency of the system.
- Report, triage and track defects to closure using agile methodology with 3-week sprint backlog.
- Help troubleshoot issues using Splunk and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Verify the data migration effort for any inconsistency by comparing data between Oracle DB and MongoDB.
- Test and certify Db packages that impacts application as part of release versions.
- Achieve continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Enhance the existing test framework according to new requirements.
- Provide technical support to project teams and members and associates.
- Coordinate with developers and product owner to discuss possible solution to resolve issue and categorize depending on the effort estimated (hotfix. Patch/feature etc.).
- Collaborate with product owners and clients to present application feature demos.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.