Job Title : Software Developer
Location : Irving, TX 75038
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Create and execute test plans and test cases for both projects Arclight and Applicant Tracking System.
- As a Mobile application tester, testing on both Android and iOS devices.
- Attending backlog grooming sessions in order to analyze and point the requirements and user stories.
- Attending daily Scrum calls, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Identifying errors and validate end user requirements.
- Using SQL Server Management studio to retrieve data by executing SQL queries.
- Using Postman to call the web services and handle web services testing.
- As a Quality Assurance Lead for one of the project called Applicant Tracking System performed UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Analyzing requirements and preparing Test Scenarios for UAT testing.
- Perform End to End testing during the production deployments for web based application and Mobile app.
- Creating positive and negative test scenarios for UAT testing of Applicant Tracking System project.
- Run the Store procedure scripts in SQL Server Management Studio provided by development to test mobile application for particular user stories.
- Perform Integration testing, System testing, Smoke testing, Performance testing, Functional testing, and GUI testing.
- Preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace test cases to functional requirements and also to meet test coverage during the User Acceptance Testing.
- Writing the test cases considering all the edge cases which meet end user requirements.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.