Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Philadelphia, PA 19103
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Actively setup the automation testing for Timeline Elements platform backend process and framework.
- Also, actively participated in deployments, by taking initiative and deployment lead.
- Automate and improve performance of regression plans by developing Java scripts with Selenium Web-driver, Cucumber and TestNG collaborated with AWS testing.
- Create and execute detailed edge cases and scenarios for new features and starting for existing ones.
- Develop Features, Scenarios using Gherkin framework Cucumber.
- Record all defect details, create and distribute reports outlining the types of defects found and the steps taken to resolve these issues and retest them.
- Manage User stories and test cases execution in multiple environments like QA, UAT and Production using JIRA.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and when a change is made.
- Develop and execute plans to ensure end-to-end quality of interconnected components in a distributed setting.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills by Agile software.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.