Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Henderson, NV 89074
Skill Set : Agile/Scrum environment, Selenium, Cucumber, SOAPUI, POSTMAN, Jenkins, Git,Bitbucket, TSYS.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Implement architectural and technical of automated test development on multiple concurrent projects.
- Driven innovation in testability of code, test automation strategy and methodology.
- Ensure success of continuous integration and quality control through automation.
- Ensure high-quality solutions through automation & Agile.
- Establish quality assurance standards and best practices for test automation.
- Contribute various engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Work in adopting best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Build and dive into back-end and front-end services and intrinsically used technology to solve problems.
- Understood requirements and design specifications with an emphasis towards product test ability
- Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses
- Design, extend and optimize test automation framework. Automated test data management.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.