Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Boston, MA 02111
Skill Set : SQL writing skill and testing skills, JIRA, Confluence, VISIO, Agile development.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate Experience in Eligibility Systems, Medicare, Food Stamps/TANF, designing interfaces / batch programs, reports, data analysis, documentation skills
- Ability to develop system requirements, design documentation, interacts with business users, and schedule end user use and additional technical specifications for developer use.
- Experience with standard development methodologies and tools including facilitating JADs, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional/System Testing, Storyboarding, User Interface (UI) design, and User Experience (UX) design.
- Highly Effective communication skills to all levels within an organization (Technical and Non-Technical).
- Agile development, Ability to translate business requirements into technical documents, some SQL writing skill and testing skills, JIRA, Confluence, VISIO
- Define functional requirements
- Process analysis – ability to facilitate conversations and document the end-to-end (E2E) data flow for each data type using clear process flow diagrams and succinct text.
- Develop recommendations on how to improve operations, with specific actions and recommendations on supporting resources.
- Talent for gathering requirements from stakeholders and collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Ability to gain consensus on issues when there are conflicting points of view.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to analyse requirements.
- Ability to lead teams through various options, use cases, and/or scenarios to come up with the best solution, and potentially a phased approach, for earlier wins.
- Project Management, especially working on a team in 2-week sprints, i.e. familiarity with Agile Scrum processes.
- Experience working with outside vendors on implementations of software.
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- Takes the initiative/lead during conversations and does not wait to be asked to do something. Collaborative attitude to work DTA as a partner, so that data isn’t thrown over the wall, but successfully managed from source to target.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.