Job Title : Software Engineer
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Maintaining scripts in VB scripting for desktop based automation testing using UFT toolfor performance monitoring of the application.
- Developing test automation test scripts using JAVA and Pythonto maintain the automated jobs in CI/CDprocess based workflow
- Debugging the issues on application and finding the rootcause with Putty ,console logs ,Splunk, Any point manager for
- Validating the test data using DataMining techniques and consolidating the schemas.
- Working on integration of the automated build jobs using Jenkins and GITHUB
- Creating defects and intimating the progress on builds to production.
- Debugging the front end issues using HTML Jquery ,CSS in understanding the responsive behavior of the mobile application.
- Integrating withPerfecto cloud based test automation tool and executing scripts on multiple mobile and web real devicesparallel in cloud.
- Testing the real device mobile automation tools Appium and Perfecto Cloud based testing tools for mobile automation using Sauce Labs,AWS,Cross browser testing tools.
- Developing the test scripts using Appium functions for real device automation on Android and ios.
- Implementing Perfecto API based framework QUANTUM and implementing predefined Perfecto API’s with cucumberwith existing Selenium framework.
- Configuring device farm tools with integration using Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Working under agile based environment, with sprint enhancements in progress.
- Participating in daily basis and scheduled planning meetings of agile.
- Understanding the changes of the business domain
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.