Job Title : Software Development Engineer In test
Location : Bentonville, AR 72712
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Exemplifies integrity and influences others with respect to company culture, ethics and procedures.
- Consistently produces results that exceed expectations in time frames that benefit the project/team and Communicate clearly and confidently with respect to technical maters both internally and with clients.
- Involve in Software Testing life cycle (STLC) followed by Agile Scrum methodology to produce high quality software model.
- Participate in Daily Stand-up meetings and provided status on work progress.
- Involve in grooming sessions, and scrum meetings such as Sprint planning meeting, defect triage meeting, Sprint review meeting, Sprint retrospective meeting, GO NO-GO meeting.
- Implement Agile methodology and was involved in the preparation of Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Analyze and developed automation test scripts to meet the business requirements.
- Design and implemented different Automation frameworks likedata driven framework and hybrid framework for various projects using Page Object Model as a design pattern to test web application
- Maintain the JAVA automation code and resources in Git (source repository).
- Experience in using build automation tools such as Maven (to manage framework dependency jar files) for automating software build processes.
- Proficient on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using Soap UI and POSTMAN in automation framework for the backend testing.
- Create various jobs in Jenkins that will conduct Smoke, Acceptance and Regression testing against the latest product deployed.
- Solving the Jira cards assigned and using JIRA as a defect tracking tool for Product backlog and reporting bugs.
- Wrote SQL Queries to connect to the database and retrieve data for a specified set of test requirements which involve in validation of Documents generated in the application.
- Perform testing on Restful Web Services (API) using POSTMAN to check end points are working as expected.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.