Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Working as a QA Analyst for 3 different projects from scratchone after another.
- Responsible for API Automation and UI Automation.
- Develop the frameworkfromscratch for API and UI Automation.
- Extensive experience in creating page object model framework and Hybrid framework.
- Use Java as a programming language to develop the framework from scratch.
- For automating the UI, used seleniumtoidentify the elements and used assertions to validate.
- Responsible to validate the data present on UI with API’s.
- Use POSTMAN for API Testing. Used GET, POST and DELETE methods.
- On daily basis, based on the requirement – Used SQL queries to validate backend data with frontend.
- We (Team) follow Agile and I will participate in all kinds of meetings like Sprint Planning, Scrum calls, Grooming sessions, Tech discovery meeting, Review meetings, and Retrospective meetings.
- Responsible in doing In-Sprint Automation (writing the Manual Test Cases and Automating them in that current sprint itself)
- Coordinating with offshore team on daily basis and providing them the inputs that are required to maintain the failed test cases.
- Reviewing the TC’s on weekly basis and providing the feedback.
- Maintain JENKINS jobs to run my build (Test-Cases) on daily basis.
- Responsible to deploy the codeto the Integration branch on local environments using Jenkins.
- Follow CI/CD process through Jenkins to rollout the build to LIVE (Production).
- Code Check-in to GIT on daily basis.
- Responsible to review the code before pushing it to Master branch.
- Creating the bugs in JIRA and assigning them to the developer.
- Maintaining the updates of the project in confluence WIKI page, so that every one will understand the progress of the project.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.