Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Buffalo, NY 14202
Skill Set : Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, TestNG, Intellij, Java
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Design and Developed test automation Artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools like Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and XPath
- Develop Test Scripts to implement Scenario Outlines and Step Definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Create test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots. Used TestNG to launch parallel processing and configured TstNG.xml to launch Test Suite execution.
- Create page related objects and methods in page class using POM Framework.
- Responsible for performing and selecting test cases for Regression Testing.
- Use Firebug, Fire Path to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, Link Text, Partial Link Text, Attributes and Tags.
- Test broken links and inter application links (page redirects to respective URL's) in development,test, and production environments.
- Identify and measured severity, and document deficiencies in software functionality, and accurately reported deficiencies to programming agencies.
- Create complete solution for continuous integration (CI CD) tool such as Jenkins from code checkout from GitHub to regression report generation.
- Work on Capturing Screenshots on Failure or Pass to analyze the test failure reason. Coordinated with application team to ensure resolution of all issues and completion of work on time.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.