Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Reston, VA 20191
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop the ability to create, execute and maintain effective test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on requirements, user stories and project needs
- Analyze and review business requirement documentation to aid in the creation of test plans, use case scenarios and test script creation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts, and evaluate test output.
- Liaise with internal teams such as developers and product owners to identify system requirements
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development and Business teams to troubleshoot issues
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, features and Step Definitions in Gherkin format for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Performed Continuous integration automation using Jenkins and scheduled the tests to run at designated time frame.
- Define test objectives and responsible for all levels of testing, which include Regression, Integration, Performance and End to End testing
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Performs quality control and quality assurance testing of applications using a set of testing tools, testing framework, processes and methodologies
- Perform exploratory testing based on defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
- Communicate and coordinate with integration partners on test schedules, plans and testing activities to meet client compliance standards.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.