Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Duluth, GA 30097
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Work in anAgileScrum team, attended Daily scrums, Sprint Planning and estimating efforts and identified acceptance criteria for user stories, Sprint Retrospective, code review meetings for the online account project.
- Analyze business requirements by interacting with system architects, developers and business users.
- Good understanding and experience involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Jenkins (continuous integration, Regression tests), Maven, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber (BDD/TDD).
- Design, develop and successfully implemented BDD frameworks from scratch, using programming languages like Java.
- Expertise in Oracle, ORDS and SQL Server data manipulation using SQL queries and developed Automation Frameworks using SOAP UI and Postman and Connect APIs.
- Hands on Experience of Object-Oriented Programming Java concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Collections, Strings, Exception handling, Multithreading, etc. and experience in Groovy and latest Java 8 features.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing Step Definitions for behavior for Selenium WebDriver automation.
- Working experience in both manual & automation followed by Black Box, Unit, Functional & Regression, UAT, GUI (API), Back-end (Database), Integration, System, end-to-end (E2E)
- Configur Hadoop, JDBC connections to retrieve data from database and performed back-end testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries with My SQL.
- Perform BDD (Behavior Driven Development), ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), UAT(User Acceptance Testing),using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format. Implemented the Artemins Framework Version Upgrade to generate the dashboard reports for automation scripts.
- Develop UI automation framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver and Maven.
- Create continuous integration system using Jenkins that will run the UI selenium automation suites daily.
- Prepare Proof of Concept for test automation framework and provided demo to the upper management for further automation effort.
- Develop automation scripts for master regression suite for large amount of test cases.
- Performed Cross browser testing (executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc.)
- Assist offshore team members in the identification of process improvements and their implementation
- Use Log4j and its components such as Loggers and Appenders to log information.
- Maintain the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in configuration management tools like GitHub/SVN repository over the time for improvements and new features.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Was actively Involved in Production Validations during deployment process.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.