Job Title : Software Developer
Location : Blue Ash, OH 45242
Skill Set : Agile/Scrum environment, Selenium, Java, IBM Sterling API Tester, IBM Sterling Application console, IBM Call center for commerce, IBM MQ Explorer,High Jump one Platform, Postman, DB Visualizer Pro,WinSCP, JIRA, HP ALM, Bitbucket,TeamCity, Git
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment utilizing the Agile methodology.
- Involved in test strategy preparation, test plan development, test case creation, test execution and bug tracking.
- Involved in reviewing of product requirement documents, functional specifications, test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining functional automated test scripts using modular framework and following best practices.
- Performed various types of testing including smoke, white box, black box, integration, end-to-end, regression and system testing.
- Actively participated in requirement and design review sessions; evaluate requirements and design documents from a quality test automation standpoint.
- Involved in managing test coverage based on risk analysis.
- Documented defects and evaluated priority of defect based on overall application functionality.
- Coordinated test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Responsible for designing SQL query scripts to extract various types of data from databases.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.