Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Parsippany, NJ 07054
Skill Set : IBM SPSS, MDM Info sphere, Lean Six-Sigma, Salesforce, Marketo(Marketing Automation tool), Adobe Audience Manager, Microsoft Power BI, TFS, JAMA, JIRA, Oracle, C, C++, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft SharePoint, Balsamiq, Outlook, SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Highly analytical, Excellent Problem solving skills techniques, Negotiation skills, Critical thinking, Organizational analysis and Management skills.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Leads multiple projects by development and maintenance of project documentation, managing project scope, adjusting schedules as needed, determining daily priorities, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Serves as a liaison between various departments, portfolios and technology services to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancements, and implementations.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the strategy, structures, processes and procedures of the enterprise impacting UPS and/or customers’ organizations; identifies the organizational structure and functions within a business.
- Elicits and analyzes complex business problems and opportunities to drive optimal, cost-effective business solutions.
- Facilitates meetings to gather relevant information and to ensure understanding of the audience’s knowledge and the stage of project life cycle.
- Implement AGILE methodology; Utilize technical and analytical techniques and work in different stages of the software development life cycle.
- Run daily SCRUM meetings & sprint planning sessions.
- Perform Product Backlog Item (PBI) analysis to determine conditions of satisfaction and ensure acceptance criteria are clearly documented.
- Manage the evolution of user stories and other backlog items, including breaking down the stories, eliciting conversations, and facilitating story refinement sessions.
- Creates well-reasoned action plans based on findings; demonstrates agility and resourcefulness in identifying creative and practical solutions; efficiently evaluates the quality of other’s analyses.
- Use JIRA, TFS and JAMA tools for BPM and requirements management and to gain approval from the sponsors.
- Assesses available technologies, recommending innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Providing support to the Analysis phase of the projects by using various analysis techniques.
- Strong technical skills, SPSS tool expertise, ability to understand pseudo-code and write SQL queries for data analysis, management and reporting.
- Develop strategies, business models designs, proposals for developing new business processes, industry projections around new products, and new services that focus on improving UPS operations in the UPS European market.
- Assist senior managers in driving our overall sales and marketing technology approach including recommending, learning, and helping to manage any new technologies we may choose to adopt in the future.
- Design the standardized process improvements/automation using Six-Sigma implementation strategies and techniques
- Demonstrates an expert level of knowledge of products, services, and internal systems; quickly assesses size and scope of complex problems and/or requirements; clearly articulates problems, alternative solutions, recommends and positions optimal solutions to all levels of management; works cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop a longer term vision for internal systems and processes.
- Knowledge on big data environments, cloud data stores, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing project.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) development and management to ensure that technology procurements are effective and complete.
- Work closely with the senior level manager in creating RACIs, Project Charter, ROI, RAM, resource levelling etc.
- Ensure all the product or system is thoroughly tested and the requirements are met.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.