Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Duluth, GA 30097
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Create Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, and test scenarios after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Participate in daily scrum meeting, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospective as a part of agile methodology.
- Test applications developed in Java with TestNG by following BDD approach.
- Built JBehave stories to perform automation on web-services and executed them on JIRA by using JBehave Plugin.
- Develop Test Plan with a Test Strategy for the System Integration Testing. Instrumental in creating design and frame work for automation.
- Develop and executed White box test cases of the Java API using TestNG framework &Eclipse.
- Automate Smoke &Functional test cases using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG&Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) on Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Extensively used web-services such as SOAP/REST services to test the applications manually and henceforth performed automation on those services by using JAVA through BDD approach.
- Validate the updates on backend by using ORACLE and DB2 databases performing various queries, stored procedures.
- Use Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Created POM to store the project data and configured their details using Maven to build the project.
- Coordinate with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues.
- Conduct backend testing to validate the response against web services by using SQL queries on ORACLE/DB2 database.
- Use Data driven framework to fetch the data from external sources and keyword driven framework to perform actions.
- Use Excel Spreadsheets and Apache POI to process the spreadsheets in Application Framework and use Auto IT to upload files in Windows.
- Involve in UAT phase to execute the scenarios by working with Business partners.
- Provide Production Support during each Release for validating the services and also provided test data for testing.
- Use Selenium Grid to execute test cases in parallel on different target machines.
- Report defects to developer and discussed about the issues in daily status meetings.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.