Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bothell, WA 98012
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- To Interact with Client, Development and testing teams to understand and gather the Functional and Non-Functional requirements for projects/each release.
- Complete Test Data tickets requested by testing/development teams for their data needs based on project requirements.
- Needs to Perform Data masking process on Production data which is method of creating a structurally similar but inauthentic version of T-Mobile's data that can be used for software testing and Software developments.
- Involves in ETL(Extract, Transform and Load) process using oracle data integrator to deliver high-performance data movement and transformation among the enterprise platforms with its open and integrated ETL architecture for transaction applications.
- To Design automation models to deliver the test data based on testing requirements which involves various applications of T-Mobile.
- Develops Automation framework using tools like selenium with Java which is an open source test automation framework is used for native, hybrid web applications for data creation.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.