Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Eagan, MN 55121
Skill Set : C#, Java, MySQL, Oracle, Automation, UFT, JIRA, Selenium, Jenkins, Agile, Waterfall, MS Office, ALM.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Perform Regression Testing using UFT and ALM.
- Develop Automation test scripts using C# in UFT.
- Analyze Test results, track and add the defects and generate the reports in ALM.
- Create different SQL Queries to validate the database with UI.
- Manage the stories, tasks and blockages in the JIRA Kanban Board.
- Manually test the application using OSS, DBMS, and MQ Browser and check if the data is correctly reflected on the UI.
- Fix code errors from the Automation scripts and prevent any Database timeouts by optimizing the Queries.
- Maintain the test coverage by adding the maximum number of test cases into the daily run and execute them daily using the continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Communicate the testing status with the Lead and Team members.
- Actively participate in weekly status meetings and daily triage calls to track the status of the application.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.