Job Title : Systems Analyst
Location : Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Skill Set : Java, Selenium, serenity, manual and Automation testing, J-Unit, TestNG, Oracle SQL developer, JIRA, Q-test, Practi-test, Jenkins, Maven, MS- office, Splunk, MAC
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in Sprint planning, Review Sessions &Scrum Meetings.
- Gather and Analyze Business requirements as per Client needs.
- Write test scenarios, test cases, test plan for the requirements and create test sets
- Execute test cases and document the results.
- Log defects in JIRA and keep track on bug Life-cycle for re-testing the same.
- Co-ordinate with team for assigning the work or get work assigned.
- Write Automation scripts in Selenium using Java as programming language.
- Write BDD features and steps using BDD serenity.
- Configure Jenkins build and perform Regression testing during release.
- Maintain the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source control GIT.
- Verify the app reports, Server reports, Work logs using Splunk.
- Report failed test cases in Jira QA report page –JIRA Churn.
- Document the work and functionality test steps followed in Confluence.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.