Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Blue Ash, OH 45242
Skill Set : Java, Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Code Reviews
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for design and execution of test strategies as part of Agile scrum team.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on testability of functional requirements, product designs and estimating/planning.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate to improve the overall design of the application/product.
- Translate user stories and requirements to test scenarios and break themdown into test cases.
- Develop and support the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle.
- Utilize the marathon framework to write the automation test scripts and execute smoke and regression test cases on day to day basis.
- Run the build continuously through build pipelines.
- Demo the automated test cases to business team to ensure maximum test coverage is done and determine pass percentage of test cases.
- Generate passwords for test accounts using TPAM software.
- Perform automation testing on the project using Selenium and Java
- Maven is the Build tool used in this project.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment done using Teamcity.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.