Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : Cambridge, MA 02140
Skill Set : Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug life Cycle, MS Windows, Java, Python, C, C++, Selenium, JIRA, TestNG, SVN, JMeter.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Assess & analyze user stories, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings.
- Conduct UI testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing and verify the results with expected results using Traceability Matrix.
- Create automation test cases and test scripts using different frameworks to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver. Create automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and use Jenkins to execute these test scripts periodically using Java.
- Perform Cross browser testing and parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers and Safari using TestNG framework.
- To run multiple test scripts at the same time against different machines in different browsers and operating systems using Sauce Labs.
- Expertise in using TestNG tool to perform cross browser and parallel testing. Utilize various testNG annotations to group test classes, methods, suites; to pass parameters, and to generate reports containing test results using listener’s annotation.
- Handle various operations like pop-ups, Web-Alerts, Java-Alerts, iframes, windows-handling and utilize Select class and Action class for required operations.
- Develop customized Xpath and CSS path locaters to find the address of web-elements and also utilize other locators like ID, Name, ClassName, Linked text and Partial linked text.
- Use different modules in JIRA to report and track the defects, and communicate issues with the developers for a better solution.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.