Job Title : Software Developer
Location : Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Skill Set : Java, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, CodedUI, Protractor E2E, Selenium
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop automation framework from the scratch for various legacy online portals such as Provider, Producer, Employer using CODED UI and C# (version 7.0) implementing page object pattern for object repository.
- Elicit the requirements from the scrum masters on their respective portals and develop automated scripts for the same, segregate re-usable components from the complex flow making them into common methods.
- Maintain and update the settings for build and release definitions of our CODED UI code for legacy portals (Provider, Producer, Employer) in VSTS.
- Using Protractor E2E tool of version 5.1.2 framework for testing the Angular 4.0 applications with Typescript (v 2.9.2) which works as a strong solution integrator with combination of WebDriver and NodeJS.
- Create/Run automated and manual test plans as part of regression/smoke test suites.
- Perform Load testing on various micro-services endpoints to measure the performance metrics such as response time of various transactions, requests per second etc. Generate reports, graphs and logging them in VSTS.
- Configure on-premise machines as test agents and create a test rig to generate necessary load for Performance and load testing.
- Participate actively in the Requirements Gathering & Sprint Planning sessions to analyze the user stories in the Product Backlog.
- Responsive testing of angular applications in different browsers and mobile devices.
- Using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) version 17.9.1 to create, update and execute complex SQL queries, stored procedures to verify if correct data is being rendered on the UI.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.