Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Reston, VA 20191
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain the framework for the API’s to support development interfaces.
- Assistance in planning and strategizing the optimized architecture and framework to design the program and modify existing software by developing the code for the same.
- Contributes to the overall quality of a large modernization project and execute automated scripts to validate regression, integration and functional quality.
- Handling production issues using data backup and ensuring that storage, archieving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly as expected.
- Analyze, design and execute scripts according to the industry standards in the set time lines based on the detailed requirement documents.
- Works closely with the Product Owner and clients to ensure that quality is built into the product early and also verify builds , acceptance tests thus playing a vital role in software development providing high level technical assistance for software push and projects.
- Develop software quality management process in backend as well as in the UI thus helping in providing cost effective solutions based on demands from the client.
- Co-ordinating with the team , designing appropriate solutions for the complex quality assurance issues that include multiple domains that impact multiple business requirements and workflows.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.