Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Skill Set : SQL and Oracle Servers, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Python, Selenium, Selenium grid, TestNG, SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger, Kibana, Data basing & Data Conversion Testing.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Leading the testing resources in the scrum team.
- Design Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Review and approve Test cases for both in-sprint and SIT test cases.
- Define opportunities for Automation and Regression testing.
- Develop and fix automation test scripts issues.
- Execute testing using both automation and manual methods.
- Design & execute manual test scenarios and cases.
- Review all test scenarios and cases of my associates.
- Develop, Update and Implement Test strategy.
- Perform System Integration testing (SIT).
- Perform Database testing and File Schema validation.
- Identify and Resolve Defects by working with both on-shore and off-shore resources.
- Perform Retesting and Regression Testing.
- Partner with business to ensure test coverage for system integration test.
- Support the business during validation (UAT) testing.
- Test Case Management tool will be used.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.