Job Title : Software Development Engineer In test
Location : Blue Ash, OH 45242
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Working with fast paced Agile teams utilizing the Agile methodologies in SAFe approach.
- Collaborating with Product owner, Architect and the development team to develop effective design of the application.
- Develop Test Strategies, Test Scenarios and Test cases for functional specifications of the application.
- Perform various types of testing like Smoke, Regression, System Testing, End-to-End as need by the application.
- Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts with Java and Selenium Web Driver utilizing the modular frameworks like Data Driven, Page Object Model and Hybrid models.
- Executing the test scripts in TeamCity to validate the functionality of the application in CI/CD pipeline.
- Write SQL quires for back-end database Validation with front-end.
- Participate in code reviews and test case reviews with QA Lead.
- Managing Test coverage based on risk analysis.
- Participate in Root cause analysis sessions with developers, architect and product owner.
- Log defects or bugs in JIRA and retest it once it fixed and close the bugs.
- Participate in PI planning in dividing the epics into user stories and estimating the user stories points.
- Creating and maintain the automation Test scripts Repository for Smoke and Regression suite in BitBucket Version Control tool.
- Creating and maintain test data in test and stage environments by collaborating with ETL team for the application.
- Use dynatarce to get an understanding of the application behavior and performance in production and test environments.
- Use CA DevTest tool to virtualize the services to stand in the actual service during development and testing.
- Participate in Business user testing to help business users to understand the application and get feedback for further enhancements.
- Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles.
- Perform dry runs in Labs setup in the office in Stage environment before release of the Application as a part of alpha testing.
- Perform beta testing in physical stores after the application is in the production environment.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.