Job Title : SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location : Dublin, OH 43016
Skill Set :
- SQL, SQLite, Shared Preferences, Realm Database, Firebase, Google Cloud Messaging.
- Multimedia Framework, Retrofit, Dagger, Postman, MVC, MVP, MVVM, GSON, Maven.
- Android Studio, GIT, Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development, Junit, Mockito, Google Map API’s, Adobe Analytics, IntelliJ, Eclipse, MS Office.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Involves in different phases of the development life cycle, gathering the requirements from business analyst, expanding the design, development of new features and testing.
- Design, develop and manage the delivery of mobile applications using Android latest libraries, frameworks and technologies.
- Design and develop mobile SDK and involve in integrating the applications with web-services and external API’s.
- Involves in delivering mobile platform, architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Involves in understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance and scalability.
- Perform peer reviews, code review, bug fixing in improving application performance.
- Perform functional testing, unit testing and automation testing for the quality and performance.
- Works in Agile environment and contribute towards excellence in a high collaborative, team-oriented environment.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.