Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Jersey City, NJ 07310
Skill Set : Web automation tool like Selenium and Jmeter,Programming languages: Java. Version Control – TortoiseGit, Bitbucket. Maven, TestNG.Ad-hoc testing, Functional testing, Performance and Load testing. Test case Management tool like JIRA.
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Write test plans and test cases to ensure effective end to end testing that includes Performance and load testing.
- Execute long duration tasks and assignments according to project plans, to meet schedule, resource and quality requirements.
- Assists with creation of automation processes and procedures with input from business, development, customer and production support.
- Develop end to end automation scripts and achieve best performance and quality product with tools like Jmeter, Postman, Maven, Git source control, Groovy script, Bamboo etc.
- Participates in code deployment to production environment and verifies deployment status by executing Sanity, Regression Suite which includes REST API, Database,Performance and load automation scripts.
- Actively Involves in fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment like Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Executes regression suite before product deployment to end user to ensure search engine responds with relevant data.Determine time estimates and testing priorities.
- Perform extensive functionality, Regression and end to end System Testing.
- Implement SDLC or Agile management practices and methodologies with emphasis on software defect removal.
- Provides estimates for testing tasks and responsibilities and communicate QA activity status.
- Define applicable testing procedures and expectations with business and development teams.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.