Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Design and Develop automation test framework for micro services to validate the JSON response body using Cucumber and Spring Boot.
- Work with Apache Maven in order to define project structure, dependencies, build, and test management.
- Automate the process of connecting to Splunk, run the search query, retrieve the results and perform assertions on the data using Splunk SDK’s and Java
- Analyze the automation regression test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Cucumber extent reports.
- Responsible for writing SQL Statements and Stored procedures for data base validations using JDBC connections.
- Configure automation scripts in Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins in order to run tests on nightly basis.
- Work with in an Agile Environment and test the application in SCRUM Methodology.
- Work with Atlassian Bit Bucket as a version control repository to maintain the code changes.
- Participate actively in the Requirements Gathering and Sprint Planning sessions to analyzethe user stories in the Product Backlog.
- Responsible for overall quality assurance throughout the application development cycle and deliver the quality product.
- Design Test Plan, Test Documentation and requirements traceability matrix in order to test the application.
- Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized consistently.
- Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix and ensure that the application is bug free.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.