Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Wilmington, DE 19801
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Translate business request and all subsequent change request from the product owner (processes, rules, requirements, acceptance criteria) into Epics and Stories in preparation for Agile delivery cycle.
- Facilitate analysis workshops with internal and external resources to draw out unnoticed details, hidden asks from the Product Owner
- Serve as functional SME for defined scope during the QA validation efforts.
- Proactively engage the delivery Organization and the Business to understand and document business roadmaps.
- Support scrum team by maintaining two sprint worth backlog of Epics and stories, grooming those stories and ensuring acceptance criteria are clearly defined an in alignment with Product Owner expectations
- Assist and support Quality Assurance creating automated test plans, testing efforts and root cause analysis
- Understand each business requirement and serve as SME (proxy to Product Owner) back to the Development Team.
- Maintain and update clear stories for the scrum teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.