Job Title : Software Developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Develop Selenium Automation framework – Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using JAVA, TestNG, cucumber.
- Develop and implemented robust MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Develop automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG, and Maven.
- Developing and using REST based service endpoints including HTTP security, SSL/TLS, authentication schemes and JSON.
- Using MAVEN for build management, SVN as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Design and executed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Design and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium WebDriver.
- Perform Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Create automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Use different modules in JIRA to report and track the defects and communicated issues with the developers for a better solution.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.