Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : New jersey, 07632
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Perform the role of QA Analyst in a fast-paced agile team and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions and Scrum Meetings
- Work closely with development team to resolve the defects and Testability issues throughout software test life cycle
- Convert all manual test cases into Selenium automated scripts using Java and executed automated test cases using Selenium Web Driver.
- To Create automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and keyword-driven development framework.
- Perform Smoke, Functionality, Integration, System, Regression tests based on Analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
- AutomateRegression Test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins and Maven.
- Write Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA using TestNG as a framework.
- Participate in early story development and design sessions to suggest and assist in acceptancecriteria, boundary tests, and automation plans.
- Develop test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework, Also to Create and maintain automated test script for API testing using java and TestNG.
- Script the Test cases and manage the framework dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Using Jenkins continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Create and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Bug Tracking and Reporting through JIRA.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.