Job Title : Project Coordinator
Location : Menands, NY, 12204
Skill Set : VersionOne, MS Projects, MS Office Suite, IMS, Planning, Documentation skills, Requirements processing (Business and Functional).
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in Release Planning (4 Sprints) to ensure SMEs are identified for planned deliverables. Liaison with IMS Team to ensure program milestones, release/sprint commitments are aligned, reported in the IMS, Dashboard and status reports are up dated (weekly, monthly)
- Support/work in Elicitation/Decomposition and Elaboration sessions.
- Identify technical issues that are causing or could cause issues or project delays.
- Assist the team with intra-team communication and coordination to engage functional and non-functional SMEs on a timely basis.
- Assist the team in the requirements preparation and inclusion of MITA BPs, Policies, and PSIs. To Clarify and identify common and unique requirements across a complex organization with varied business processes and organization structures.
- To Ensure Monitoring / Reporting are occurring with regard to Current status of epics, stories and tasks in VersionOne via Burndown Charts and Impediments, action items, risks and issues in VersionOne and SharePoint (planned to actual dates). Dependencies tracked to address / minimize impediments on a timely basis and Visibility to Release Planning outputs and Story commitments (by Sprint)
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.