Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Cincinnati, OH 45202
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Own and be accountable for test planning and test execution as part of a full stack agile team
- Advocate for shift-left approach to testing and be the voice of quality
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Participate in product design reviews, backlog refinement, etc. to provide input on testability of functional requirements, product designs, and estimating/planning.
- Translate user stories and requirements to test cases
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks where needed
- Develop and support the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems from the quality lens looking for improvements to overall robustness, stability and/or performance
- Advance quality and diagnose issues by debugging the application through logs, stack traces and test results, continuous monitoring of systems under test and applications in production to increase confidence in the product or features rolled out
- Work closely with development teams to drive root cause analysis and feed that knowledge into automated quality processes effectively
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.