Job Title : QA Engineer
Location : Phoenix
Skill Set : Selenium/JAVA/HTML/CSS/VB SCRIPTING, UFT, HP Quality Center, protractor framework
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to engineers on testing and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies and processes.
- Work with engineer to drive improvements in code quality via automated testing.
- Responsible for managing the definition, implementation and integration of quality principles into the design and development of software and IT processes.
- Responsible for developing manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements.
- Design, monitors and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, test status.
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.