Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC 28217
Education : a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
Specific Job Responsibilities :
- Gathering Business requirements from Business owners by using different Elicitation techniques such as User Interviews and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Performing As-Is, To-Be analysis and also Impact analysis for various Business requirements.
- Creating Process flow diagrams using Business process modeling tools and creating mockups using wire framing tools.
- Analyzing and documenting the Business requirements in the form of User Storiesdocument.
- Communicating the requirements to the technical personnel (Scrum Master, UI/UX designer, developer and QA).
- To attend daily standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Managing and reviewing the work done by offshore Business Analysts and UI/UX designer.
- Conducting Knowledge Transfer sessions to Developers and QA for better understanding of the application.
How to Apply: Fax Resume to Friendly Consultants Inc. at 800-471-9415.